Saturday, September 26, 2009

Flier: Pancake Breakfast Fall 2009


A few days ago, I wrote in a blog post about fall, mentioning an event I'm co-organizing with a fall theme. After 10 drafts, with some of the changes more dramatic than others, I finally have a flier for Pancake Breakfast!

Over the past few years, I've designed newsletters (fall 2o08, spring 2008, fall 2007), as well as fliers and other printed material for my workplace. While I had some experience with QuarkXPress and InDesign from designing layouts for student newspapers, desktop publishing was something that I got into during the last few years, and I definitely enjoy it (even when it can be hard to go through multiple drafts).

When I check out Web sites such as Wedding Paper Divas, I think it would be great to create things for other people and their events. In the future, I'd like to post more of my work on this blog. Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment